Tuesday, June 8, 2010

superb kenya slater tattoos



Tattoo finished
Tattoo finished
My leg finished...
thumbnail

tattoo session
tattoo session
my cousin's tattoo session.
thumbnail

tattoo
tattoo
my foot Alex was taking forever on the computer, and I thought, you know what, I'm going to draw on my foot. I've had that thought quite often, and have found the pale man on my foot once! (from P...
thumbnail

Original AFI tattoo
Original AFI tattoo
This is the Original AFI tattoo of a heart on fire I got it almost a year ago now and my hair was much longer then.
thumbnail

Tattoo Complete
Tattoo Complete
This is my niece Kim's back. You might recognize the tattoo that is on her back. Well you should. It was drawn by the one the only...ISIS!! the lineart of this tattoo can be found here
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment