Saturday, June 12, 2010

cool fannie snyder tattoos



Guitar World Skinnier Me
Guitar World Skinnier Me
This was taken at Guitar World in NY. I was amazed when I saw it today, as it was taken about a year ago. I'm amazed because I've gained about 10-15 pounds since then! I'm posting this because I'm...
thumbnail

Irish Rose Tattoo
Irish Rose Tattoo
Shoot at Irish Rose Tattoo ParlorModel: Miss MischieflinkHair: HeadsWillRoll
thumbnail

Skin Designs Tattoo Convention
Skin Designs Tattoo Convention
Flier for Skin Designs Tattoo Convention in Puerto RicoModel: Miss Mischieflink
thumbnail

Triforce Tattoo Idea
Triforce Tattoo Idea
So this is the tattoo I want! Haha I drew this on with eyeshadow and eyeliner, and yes those are actual piercings I have round my stomach. The belly bars came today so I had to do it. XDI grew up...
thumbnail

Chelsea: End of tattoo
Chelsea: End of tattoo
Chelsea at the end of the tattoo, getting the rest of the laughs out of her system.Our Website: [link]
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment